Todd William

Ralph Waldo Emerson's 10 Most Inspiring Quotes

"Don’t be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better."

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."

"The real and lasting victories are those of peace, and not of war."

"When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers."

“The creation of a thousand forests is in one acorn.”

"The imagination is not a talent of some men, but is the health of every man."

"Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it."

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

"People do not seem to realize that their opinion of the world is also a confession of character."

"The crime which bankrupts men and nations is that of turning aside from one's main purpose to serve a job here and there."


(Artwork by: Pascal Campion)

Todd William

About Todd William -

My name is Todd William and I’m an indie author. I like to focus on the positives in life. I’m like kryptonite for cynics. I’m a dedicated father and husband, a science and tech buff, a psychology enthusiast, chess and MMA fanatic, and noble introvert. My biggest fault might just be that I’m annoyingly happy all the time.

I’m addicted to books. I read constantly on a variety of topics, the result being that I tend to know a little about a lot of things yet not a whole lot about any one thing. I lay no claim to superior wisdom. I merely have an unyielding appetite for knowledge coupled with a strong desire to contemplate intriguing thoughts.